St Vincents Private Hospital Lismore is a not-for-profit acute Surgical/Medical Hospital operated by the Lismore Diocese since 1921. St Vincents Private Hospital Lismore, is the largest private rural Hospital in NSW.
The major care services include general medical, palliative care, surgical, high dependency, rehabilitation and aged care facilities.
The Hospital enjoys a reputation for quality care and consistently places in the top 10% of hospitals in Australia, in patient satisfaction survey.
St Vincents Private Hospital, Lismore is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
An opportunity exists for experienced Sterilising Technicians to join the sterilising department within St Vincents Private Hospital Lismore.
- Previous experience working within a Sterilising Unit is essential
- Evidence of Certificate III in Sterilising Services
- Well developed interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of infection control principles preferred
- Knowledge of theatre instruments and other surgical devices preferred
- Knowledge of waste management preferred
We are currently seeking Registered Nurses and Endorsed Enrolled Nurses.
- Current Registration with NSW Nurses & Midwives Board
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team
- Clinical experience and competence working in an acute hospital.
- Northern NSW location
- Hours negotiable
- Perioperative / Wards / HDU / Palliative Care
Employment Application Package
Please download and complete the Employment Application Package below to apply for current vacancies.
Please sumbit your application documentation, together with resume and cover letter to:
St Vincents Private Hospital
PO Box 572
LISMORE NSW 2480
or email to: email@example.com
International applicants: We are not currently in a position to provide sponsorship for the subclass 457 visa (working visa).
As part of our recruitment process, St Vincents Private Hospital may seek to verify the information provided in your application by contacting referees nominated by you in your application. Please be advised that by identifying referees in any part of your job application with St Vincents Private Hospital, you are providing the Hospital with your consent to contact these individuals for the purposes of verifying information relevant to your job application.