Dr Kyle Bender
MBBS BSc (Med) (UNSW), FRACS (General Surgery)
St Vincent’s Specialist Medical Centre
Suite 13, Level 4, 20 Dalley Street
Lismore, NSW 2480
Fax: 02 6622 1254
Dr Kyle Bender is a General and Upper GIT Surgeon. For patients who wish to be seen privately, he warmly welcomes all general surgery referrals for review and diagnosis of conditions requiring the following surgical procedures.
- Liver resection,
- Pancreatic resection,
- Gallstones (cholecystectomy),
- Common bile duct stones,
- Reflux and hiatus hernia,
- Abdominal wall and inguinal hernia,
- Adrenal gland disorders,
- Colonoscopy and gastroscopy.
Dr Bender has a subspecialty interest in Upper GIT Surgery, particularly:
- The management of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease
- Complex gallstone disease
- Malignancies of the oesophagus, stomach, pancreas, liver and biliary tree
He is also interested in thyroid and parathyroid disease as well as in the breadth of general surgery.