Dr Ulla Gerich-McGregor
Clinics in Ballina, Bangalow and LismorePhone: 0439 469 191
Fax: (02) 5631 8000
Dr Ulla Gerich-McGregor is accepting patients with the following conditions:
- General rehabilitation, including physical de-conditioning post operations or acute illness.
- Post-Stroke management.
- Spasticity management. Approved botulinum toxin A injector.
- Persistent pain management with a multi-disciplinary approach.
- Managing patient post multi-trauma including complex orthopaedic injuries, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) and Spinal Cord Injury (SCI).
- Lifelong management and reviews for patients living and ageing with disabilities including, Cerebral Palsy, SCI, TBI and chronic neurological, orthopaedic or rheumatological conditions.
- Prosthetic and amputee management. Accredited prescriber of prosthetic limbs with Enable/ NDIS NSW.
- Patients under Icare, Lifetime Care and Support, Worker’s Compensation and Third-Party Motor Accident insurances.